Wednesday, February 2, 2011

It’s Greek to me!


You all know that I love a touch of Greek key. It’s such a timeless pattern and works well in a variety of different design styles.
A couple of weeks ago I became insanely jealous over Kirsten’s jaw dropping Greek key coffee table!
Check it out in all of it’s glory:
I heart it so. You see these last couple of weeks my coffee table has been just screaming my name and telling me it wants to be retired and that I need to pick up something new. Totally swear it said that to me. Anyway the hunt for a greek key style coffee table started a while back and after seeing Kirsten’s I kicked my you know what into gear.
Well this past weekend I finally found a budget friendly solution. My living room is on the small side so I can’t go the chunky route like Kirsten’s“, but I can work with this:
I will of course need to give it a paint job, but for $130 I can use a little elbow grease to get it looking it’s best.
Now the million dollar question…what color?
I’m leaning towards pretty in pink. Not sure how Jon will feel about it, but he made the mistake of telling me he doesn’t mind pink. Hmm good to know, because I kinda want repaint the living room walls a pale/barely there pink.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

March 16, 2011 at 9:11 AM  
Anonymous KateB said...

Camilla, I don't believe it - cruising your blog for good fabric ideas I just spied the Manuel Cavanos linen floral above. I had just landed on the same for a large seat cushion in my living room. You decorated my sister Kerry's apt and blogged about it and it remains my reference point for great style. THanks for so many wonderful ideas!

March 16, 2011 at 6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home