Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tory Time




Yesterday I took a little break from work and went online to Tory Burch to virtually shop. In all of my clicking I found my way to the locations section and saw amazing pictures of many of their locations.

While all the stores have the Tory Burch feel to them I found a bunch of different options. I now want to put on my favorite Reva ballerina flats and head out to check all of them in person.

Take a virtual tour with me:

Short Hills: Love everything about this location especially those bright white sofas! Makes me happy to know I have one in my living room too!



Scottsdale: Love that due to the locale there are antler chandeliers and a rustic ceiling.



SoCal: Love the geometric pattern all throughout and of course the weathered wood on the ceiling and walls!



Florida: Love the pop of plum mixed with green. One of my favorite color combos.



Michigan: Lacquered walls! Enough said. :)



North Carolina: Swoon on the valances.



Pennsylvania: Gold lattice! Shouldn't everyone have a little or a lot of bling in their home.



Korea: Fretwork staircase!



East Hampton: Pattern upon pattern. Can you find the sofa in the picture below?


So much to love. I love that each location differs a little, but every store still has a common thread.

-Statement lighting
-Gold accents
-The color ORANGE!
-Lucite
-Pop of green
-Small doses of jewel tones
-Pattern play

Ok ladies I think a road trip is in order and if we get a little shopping in as well I so wouldn't hate it. :)

Labels: ,

19 Comments:

Blogger Karena said...

It is a feast for the eyes!! The right combination, so enticing!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

November 10, 2010 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger Laurel-Dawn McBurney said...

I am LOVING the touch of orange in all of these spaces! I love how orange has come on the scene and really added such life to so many spaces! Thanks for posting... these are truly eye candy!

abodelove.blogspot.com

November 10, 2010 at 8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love these images! the colors are so vibrant and cheery!

November 10, 2010 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger abby jenkins said...

WOW! As I get most of my Tory at the Greenwich Thrift Shop I have never seen one of her stores. All of them, chic-arific!

November 10, 2010 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Do you find that your Reva's run small, true to size or large? I am not sure which size to get & I am afraid to go into the store or I might buy lots of unintended goodies.

November 10, 2010 at 9:31 AM  
Anonymous Yuppie Lady said...

I love shopping at Tory Burch stores. The decor is so beautiful. Just makes you want to buy more and more.

November 10, 2010 at 10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lets not even talk about how much i love everything about tory.

November 10, 2010 at 10:53 AM  
Anonymous Bailey@ peppermintbliss said...

I cannot believe how many of these I just nabbed for my inspiration files. Lady loves herself a glossy moment, as do I!

November 10, 2010 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger bluehydrangea said...

I think I love her stores even more than her clothes!! that girl has some serious style!!

November 10, 2010 at 1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would caution you to proofread before you hit the submit button as this post, and many others, are full of typos, missing words etc which not only looks unprofessional but is sometimes difficult to understand what you are trying to say. In many instances this is the only impression people will have of you.

November 10, 2010 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Sabbe said...

#1 the comment person above should never read my blog

#2 I love Tory, love

November 10, 2010 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

It's amazing how the same aesthetic is adjusted to fit the locale. Great post.

November 10, 2010 at 2:51 PM  
Blogger High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Sorry Anon. Don't mean to have typos, but with work, life, etc I sometimes run out of time to proofread posts.

I'm working on it.

:)

To everyone else so happy you all got my post and loved the images.

November 10, 2010 at 2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Anon. I have been wanting to write the same thing for quite some time, but didn't want to hurt your feelings. Ever consider getting an assistant to proofread? Spelling isn't everyone's bag, but that's okay!

November 10, 2010 at 7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post! I could move in to just about any of these shops!

November 10, 2010 at 7:40 PM  
Anonymous Lonely Wife Project said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

November 10, 2010 at 7:43 PM  
Blogger A Wedding Story said...

Oh yes!!! I have been to the Florida TB store and it was fabulous...and the ladies there were so helpful!

November 10, 2010 at 8:16 PM  
Blogger ALR said...

I often need Tory Time. She is like a rock star. I am sure I would love the bottom of her shoe. She may not be human, so darn perfect:)

Amy R.

November 10, 2010 at 9:09 PM  
Anonymous hip hip gin gin said...

Each one is such a gorgeous treat! I love Tory Burch!! It would be so lovely to visit each of these locations in person, I might need to make a list and start working on it =)

November 10, 2010 at 9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home