Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Mixing it up!

A couple of weeks ago  I finally got my high-heeled foot in the door in freelancing writing! I went to school and got my degree in communications so writing has always been something I wanted to do.

 



mixart1

 



While this little blog of mine helps me flex my writing muscles on a daily bases it’s nice to be to write a piece and reach a different audience.



mixart2

 



I have received my first official assignment with a company that I truly admire and can’t wait to finish up my piece, see it go live and share it all with you.



mixart3



My first piece is about mixing design styles.



mixart4



I’ve already come up with all of my tips for mixing different styles in your home, but now I need some beautiful images!



mixart5



Now this is where you come into play. All of the images  above are examples of different design styles in the same room.

 



If you have a room in your home where design styles blend together into a perfect mix  I would love to see pictures!

 



Email me at cpavone0107@gmail.com

 



Images of mixed design styles via Mix Art & Interiors

Labels: ,

13 Comments:

Blogger Jade @ Flip Flops + Pearls Design said...

How exciting! Can't wait to read the article!

July 27, 2010 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger Candy said...

thats amazing. ur following ur dreams and making it happen. id love to read the article as well.

July 27, 2010 at 10:23 AM  
Anonymous Bailey@ peppermintbliss said...

That is awesome! Congratulations!!

July 27, 2010 at 11:22 AM  
Blogger jisabird said...

Great news for you. Congrats! I would share some pics but I'm not sure my house is pic worthy just yet.

July 27, 2010 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

That's so great! Congrats!

July 27, 2010 at 1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is great news, congrats.

July 27, 2010 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats Camilla.

July 27, 2010 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger style chronicle said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to read the piece. Does mixing toys with fine antiques count :)

July 27, 2010 at 2:52 PM  
Blogger Teresa Meyer said...

Wonderful news!! Things are really falling into place for you!! Can't wait to read it.

July 27, 2010 at 3:24 PM  
Blogger Welcome said...

That's awesome - Congratulations! Can't wait to read the piece.


XOXO
Kiki

July 27, 2010 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

This is a wonderful accomplishment!! Good luck writing the article and congratulations!

July 27, 2010 at 4:13 PM  
Blogger Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

Exciting indeed, congratulations!!

July 27, 2010 at 4:25 PM  
Anonymous Laura@JourneyChic said...

Congratulations on the new gig!! Looking forward to reading it!

July 27, 2010 at 6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home