Monday, October 27, 2008

You are here



I'll be the first to admit that I could get lost in a paper bag. I'm horrible with directions. Don't ask me to go North, South, East, West, because you will be met with a blank stare on my face. Directions and me just don't mix. My husband got me a GPS for Christmas one year, but that still doesn't stop me from calling him if I lose service add/or don't believe the GPS.

I am just as horrible at giving other people directions. I've been know to simply describe items on the street such as a Dunkin Donuts or it's on the corner where the guy sits and plays his guitar. Not exactly helpful to most people.

I'm not only bad at driving directions, but taking the subways, buses, even walking in the city can cause we to freak out that I'm going in the wrong direction.

Solution: Hop Stop.

Hop Stop will help you find directions from point A to point B, by either subway, bus, walking, or taxi. If will also tell you how long the taxi ride will take and approximately how long it will take.

You can also send directions directly to your cell phone and even plan a trip with multiple stops.

Amazing! I can't wait to try it out the next time I'm in the city for a shopping trip.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sadly, yes I am!

October 27, 2008 at 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home