Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I'm a little bit Country

Maybe it's the crispness in the air or the fact that I started decorating my house for the fall season with lots of skulls for Halloween. (Thanks to Liz) But I am in love with the fact that I have my own house this fall season, with a fireplace for those cold nights and trick-or-treaters for the 1st time. I want to run home and back an apple pie and embrace fall. One of my favorite rooms in my house is my kitchen. My husband had the honor of re-doing it all himself. I think up the design, paint color, knobs, art work etc and he gets to the manual labor. 50/50 right? While it's still not finished( I still need a backsplash) the majority of it is complete. The style in the kitchen is mostly cottage with a little bit of old-fashioned country home touches such as my farmsink that was one of my must haves. As I mentioned before I have a slight obsession with catalogs and yesterday while going thru my mall I found a sweet (okay I orginally thought cheesy) Country Store type catalog called: Gooseberry Patch

Most of the items in the catalog are drawn and not actually pictured. It was a nice touch, but still makes me a bit nervous to order something until I found this:



I would love to order two and fill one with dish soap another one with hand soap and place them in their new home by my farm sink.

Oh I want them!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG- I LOVE the little mason jar soap dispensers!! They would go PERFECT in your house!!

October 7, 2008 at 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home