Thursday, September 18, 2008

Pillow Talk




Last night in my cozy bed I was practically salivating over the latest issue of House Beautiful that arrived at my door. Magazines are my drug of choice and I'm a decorating junkie. It was love at first sight when I saw this pillow. I love it's completely different take on cane/lattice motif. I normally have seen the cane/lattice fabric in print format only. My favorite color mix has always been chocolate and brown and I especially love Erika's cushions from Urban Grace for her office. So cute! Plus I'm a softy for little black and white doggies. My only problem is that my latest addition to the family,Bear, a dog we rescued from our local animal shelter shares my passion for decorating. Only problem is that his style motto is, "less is more" and my pillow will end up deflated and in bed with him. Ah a girl can dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home